If you read my blog, or follow me on social media platforms, you know that I enjoy trying wines from many regions, varietals and styles so I try not to judge wines by their price points. Having said that, I thought I’d highlight some affordable wines I’ve particularly liked this year (in no particular order).
Top 10 Wines Under $20 for 2010:
- 2007 Katherine Goldschmidt Crazy Creek Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2009 Santiago Ruiz Rias Baixas
- La Marca Di Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco
- Ravines Wine Cellars – 2007 Pinot Noir
- Galil Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon 2007
- 2007 Alta Vista Atemporal Blend
- 2007 Pasqua Sagramoso Ripasso Valpolicella Superiore
- 2007 Albert Bichot Vieilles Vignes Pinot Noir
- 2008 Montes Alpha Syrah
- 2007 Anthony Road Sweet Dream
Have you tried any of these wines? Please leave a comment with your thoughts about them. Haven’t tried them yet? Please do and let me know how you enjoyed them!