- Sliced Filet Mignon on shiitake risotto, chili oil, drizzled with porcini butter
- Jumbo Shrimp Scampi Skewers with Chimichurri dipping sauce and avocado citrus salad
- New Zealand Petite Lamb Chops with pistachio-mint pesto, “F-17” sauce, and polenta fries
- Ahi Tuna Skewers with wasabi aioli, sweet tomato vinaigrette, and homemade wonton chips
- New Bedford Scallops with Meyer lemon-honey glaze, baby carrots, green beans, and asparagus
- Filet Mignon Skewers with gorgonzola-bacon fondue, mozzarella and sweet tomato salad
- Fleming’s Lobster Tempura with soy-ginger dipping sauce, arugula, jicama and apple salad
I love the idea of sharing multiple dishes with my friends. It’s an affordable way to sample several dishes and Fleming’s small plate prices range from $15.50 to $22.95.
Fleming’s two Chicago-area locations can be found at: 25 E. Ohio St., Chicago; 312/ 329-9463 and 960 Milwaukee Ave., Lincolnshire, Ill.; 847/ 793-0333.