Like many of you, I’m a huge fan of Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/foodwinechickie/). I love getting home remodeling ideas, learning about new wines, looking at gorgeous travel photos and of course, checking out new recipes.
Last week, I found a recipe so ridiculous yet brilliant that, although I’m embarrassed to publish it, I couldn’t help but do so because it takes 60 seconds to prepare and it’s really pretty good.
- 2 16-ounce bags frozen mixed berries
- 1 box white or vanilla cake mix
- 1 12-ounce can lemon-lime soda (I used Sprite)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 13×9 pan with cooking spray.
- Place the frozen berries in the pan in an even layer.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the berries.
- Pour the soda over the cake mix WITHOUT stirring.
- Bake for 45 minutes and serve with vanilla ice cream.
Notes: You can switch the type of berries you use or try the cobbler with frozen peaches.