Spuntino Wine Bar & Italian Tapas, known for its small plates with modern twists to Italian classics and fine wines from around the world, will be offering a special Taste of Roma menu at its locations in the Clifton Commons in Clifton, NJ and The Gallery at Westbury Plaza in Garden City, NY from April 3 – 16.
The five-course Taste of Roma menu includes:
- Zucchini Flowers – Ricotta cheese, tomato jam. Paired with a 2015 Fontana Candida Frascati.
- Carciofo alla Roma – Artichoke hearts, garlic butter, Pecorino Romano. Paired with a 2011 Falesco Ferentano Roscetto.
- Bucatini Amatriciana – Pancetta, spicy tomato sauce. Paired with a 2015 Poggio Ai Lupi Sangiovese.
- Braised Oxtail – Chianti-braised oxtail, tomatoes, Asiago polenta. Paired with a 2012 Di Majo Norante “Ramitello’ Montepulciano Blend.
- Expresso Tiramisu Trifle– Amaretto mascarpone, hazelnut cake, bittersweet chocolate. Paired with a 2015 Ca’Bianca Moscato.
The tasting menu is available for $45 per person, or $70 including wine pairings. Menu items are also available a la carte. For more information or to make reservations, visit www.SpuntinoWineBar.com.