- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar or ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 8-ounce bag of bite-sized Reese’s mini peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter and peanut butter with an electric mixer on medium-high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add the granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda and baking powder and 1 cup of the flour. Beat until combined, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until combined. Beat in remaining flour. Stir in mini peanut butter cups.
- Shape dough into 1½ inch balls. Place balls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until bottoms are light brown. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool.
Makes about 36 cookies.