What a fun idea around the holidays – a cranberry drink! Definitely adding this neat cocktail from the fine folks at Spuntino Wine Bar & Italian Tapas to my repertoire for the holidays.
- 1 fl. oz. Van Gogh Citron (or any other citron flavored vodka)
- 1/2 fl. oz. Limoncello
- 1/2 fl. oz. Prosecco
- 2.5 fl. oz. White Cranberry Juice
- 1/2 fl. oz. Simple Syrup
- 4 Cranberries
- 1 Lemon Wheel
1. Combine vodka, limoncello, white cranberry juice, and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well.
2. Empty contents of shaker and cranberries into desired glass – we usually use a highball glass.
3. Top with prosecco and a lemon wheel. Enjoy!
Makes 1 cocktail.