Paprika and Tarragon Chicken and Egg Salad Mini Sandwiches
It’s Friday, the day before my weekly trip to the grocery store, so here we go with the typical “There’s nothing to eat in this house” complaints from my guy. As you’ll see from the picture of this dish, these small sandwiches could be great at a holiday party or for a luncheon.
- 1 chicken breast, either from leftovers or poached, then cut into bit-size pieces
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- ½ tsp dried tarragon
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lightly toasted pine nuts
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 Pepperidge Farm Stone Baked Artisan Rolls, baked and sliced in halves horizontally
- In a medium bowl, carefully combine the chicken, spices, celery, onion, mayo and pine nuts. Gently fold in the egg ensuring not to over stir resulting in mushy egg.
- Scoop ½ of the mixture onto each roll.