Lent is the 40-day period before Easter when practicing Christians abstain from eating meat on Fridays. During this period of penance which starts on Ash Wednesday and ends of Easter Sunday, it can be difficult to stay creative with non-meat options. Here are seven fish and seafood recipes to get you through the seven Fridays of Lent.
- Salmon with Brown Sugar Glaze
- Miso-Marinated Black Cod
- Grilled Salmon in Grape Leaves
- Horseradish-Crusted Salmon
- Porcini Mushroom and Lobster Macaroni and Cheese
- Shrimp Cappellini
- Linguini with Crab and Two-Cheese Sauce